Il canton Ticino ha chiuso i cantieri et le imprese. Così facendo ha violato la Costituzione. Il consiglio di Stato ha resistito alla pressione federale ed è rimasto nell’illegalità fno a quando il Consiglio federale ha ceduto. Spiegazione di una crisi costituzionale.
- 3. Novembre | 19:00 - 21:00
- 4. Novembre | 18:30 - 20:30
- 4. Novembre | 19:00 - 22:00
- 10. Novembre | 19:00 - 21:00
- 14. Novembre - 15. Novembre
- India: farmers rise up against reactionary agriculture billson 23. Ottobre 2020 at 16:19
Farmers in India launched a protest movement days after the government passed three reactionary agricultural bills in the parliament on 20 September 2020. This article will explore the Farm Bills, the struggle of Indian farmers, capitalist anarchy in agriculture and the revolutionary way forward.
- School students in Greece mobilise against right-wing governmenton 23. Ottobre 2020 at 10:46
Not long after the beginning of the school year, a movement of school occupations was started by students in Greece. The immediate cause was the fact that the government, despite having six months to prepare for the school year, did not take any serious measure to protect students and teachers from the pandemic. Instead of hiring more teachers, in order to have smaller classrooms, and bringing on additional workers for cleaning and sanitation, the government simply forced the students into classrooms of more than 25-30. Instead of spending money on protecting the health of students, teachers and the public in general, the government is spending billions on expensive weapons, and on subsidies and tax cuts for big businesses and the banks.
- Britain: Revolution Festival 2020 starts today – join the revolution!on 23. Ottobre 2020 at 9:55
Our British comrades' online Revolution Festival 2020 begins today! With a packed programme of exciting talks and discussions, this year's festival promises to be the best ever. Don't miss out – get your ticket now and join the revolution!
- The spectre haunting China’s internet: socialism’s comeback among the youthon 22. Ottobre 2020 at 13:35
We have received the following report of events taking place on Chinese internet fora and social media. It shows that, despite the CCP’s totalitarian regime, the crisis of capitalism is still radicalising Chinese youth, who express their discontent online in creative ways. We believe it is valuable to publish this for our international readers, showing a process which is not readily visible through official statistics and reporting.
- France: attack in Conflans and the hypocrisy of “national unity”on 22. Ottobre 2020 at 8:46
This statement by our French comrades condemns the brutal assassination of a teacher in the Conflans-Sainte-Honorine suburb of Paris by an Islamic fundamentalist. We reject hypocritical attempts by the right wing in France to exploit this tragedy as part of a propaganda war against Muslims. Imperialism is responsible for creating the poisoned soil in which fundamentalism flourishes.