- 3. Novembre | 19:00 - 21:00
- 4. Novembre | 19:00 - 22:00
- 10. Novembre | 19:00 - 21:00
- 13. Novembre | 19:00 - 20:30
- 14. Novembre - 15. Novembre
- Canada: lessons of the FLQ and the October Crisison 28. Ottobre 2020 at 15:58
With the 50th anniversary of the October Crisis of 1970, debates about the Front de Libération du Quebec (FLQ) have resurfaced. Some denounce the “Felquistes” as vulgar “terrorists”. Others celebrate them as a model to be followed. Still others recognize the problems denounced by the FLQ, but feel that they should have used “democratic” means to achieve their ends. For Marxists, there is no doubt that the FLQ revolutionaries showed courage and tenacity rarely seen in the history of Quebec. But we must admit the failure of their methods.
- Poland: judicial ban on abortion is an attack on the working class!on 28. Ottobre 2020 at 10:40
The following statement from our comrades in Poland condemns the Polish judiciary’s ruling to severely limit abortion. The rotten, anti-woman, anti-worker bourgeois regime must be brought down!
- Overwhelming victory in the Chilean constitutional referendum: a blow to Piñera and the regimeon 27. Ottobre 2020 at 12:50
A resounding majority have voted “approve” in the referendum on whether to change the Chilean constitution – which has its origins in the dictatorship – with a result of 78 percent against 22 percent who voted to “reject”. This is a victory that the working class is celebrating, and feels as its own. A year after the biggest-ever march in Chile, as part of a mass uprising, the people have been through a lot: repression, abuses, murder and maimings; as well as deception and media manipulations. Especially considering the pandemic, the record turnout of 50 percent is especially significant. But what does this victory mean?
- Revolution Festival 2020: a landmark for the forces of Marxism in Britainon 27. Ottobre 2020 at 8:08
Despite the barriers presented by the pandemic, this year’s Revolution Festival was our British comrades' biggest and best ever, with over 600 attending the weekend’s incredible discussions, which highlighted the vital importance of Marxist ideas.
- Lessons of Nigeria’s October 2020 youth proteston 26. Ottobre 2020 at 17:59
On 6 October 2020, just five days after the celebration of so-called Nigeria Independence, Nigerians woke up to one of the most unprecedented youth movements in the history of the country. This article attempts to highlight some of the key lessons that can be drawn from this experience.