- 24. Novembre | 19:00 - 22:00
- 8. Dicembre | 19:00 - 21:30
- 15. Dicembre | 19:00 - 21:00
- UNISON election: left victory would transform the situationon 20. Novembre 2020 at 11:16
The general secretary election for Britain’s largest trade union is down to the wire. Victory for the left would mark a watershed for the whole British labour movement. All out for Paul Holmes: the class-fighter candidate who will stand up for members and lead a militant union!
- “The people have woken up”: Thai protests put regime on the backfooton 20. Novembre 2020 at 11:00
A huge protest movement is shaking Thai society to its foundations, forcing the regime onto the backfoot. The youth at the forefront of this movement must reach out to the working class, and fight for an end to the military junta, the monarchy and the rotten capitalist system both represent.
- North of Ireland: Stormont stabs workers in the back over lockdownon 20. Novembre 2020 at 10:47
COVID restrictions are set to loosen up in the North of Ireland – part of a cynical attempt by politicians to use the pandemic for sectarian ends. Workers in both communities need a united socialist struggle to end this chaos and crisis.
- Britain: a nightmare on Downing Streeton 19. Novembre 2020 at 16:58
Dominic Cummings and his clique are gone. An open power struggle is playing out in the Tory Party, as the ruling class looks to ‘take back control’. This is truly a government of crisis, revealing the dire situation facing British capitalism. Note: this article was originally published on 16 November.
- Britain: Brexit deadline loomson 19. Novembre 2020 at 16:50
Negotiations between Britain and the EU are going down to the wire. With Boris Johnson in thrall to Tory Brexiteers, the UK could well crash out of Europe without a deal, creating a perfect storm for British capitalism. Note: this article was originally published on 12 November.