- Britain: police to the prime minister – institutional corruption and raw gangsterismon 18. Giugno 2021 at 9:56
Recent revelations surrounding the murder of British private investigator Daniel Morgan have shone a spotlight on the sordid links between the police, media, and politicians. The whole capitalist establishment is in crisis. It must be overthrown.
- [Podcast] The American Civil War: A Sword in One Hand and the Book of Freedom in the Other (Pt. 4)on 17. Giugno 2021 at 8:52
The freeing of the American slaves was accomplished by the mass action and heroism of the slaves themselves, hundreds of thousands of whom risked their lives by fleeing to join the Union Army, sabotage the Southern economy, and radicalise public opinion in the North in favour of abolition. The fourth episode of our US comrades' series on the American Civil War will deal with the Emancipation Proclamation up to the end of the conflict.
- Lie Flat in China: seething discontent amongst the youth bursting to the surfaceon 17. Giugno 2021 at 8:26
In the past few months, discontent among Chinese youth is increasingly bursting to the surface, both online and on campuses, in defiance of state censorship and repression. A widespread proliferation of anti-capitalist memes and open dissent against the regime online speak to a general undercurrent of rage and resentment, which has also seen university students launching struggles across two provinces.
- G7 summit airs West's dirty laundryon 16. Giugno 2021 at 8:52
The recent meeting of the G7 nations was heralded as being a comeback for America and its allies, with the aim of stifling the rise of China. But instead, the summit only confirmed the decline and disunity of Western imperialism.
- Algeria: the regime’s elections defeated by mass boycotton 16. Giugno 2021 at 8:03
The 12 June parliamentary election was meant to give the Algerian regime a degree of legitimacy and put an end to two years of revolutionary hirak (movement). Instead, the call for boycott was overwhelmingly observed, despite a widespread clampdown in the run up to the polls.