Il canton Ticino ha chiuso i cantieri et le imprese. Così facendo ha violato la Costituzione. Il consiglio di Stato ha resistito alla pressione federale ed è rimasto nell’illegalità fno a quando il Consiglio federale ha ceduto. Spiegazione di una crisi costituzionale.
- 24. Ottobre | 10:00 - 18:00
- 3. Novembre | 19:00 - 21:00
- 4. Novembre | 18:30 - 20:30
- 4. Novembre | 19:00 - 22:00
- 10. Novembre | 19:00 - 21:00
- The spectre haunting China’s internet: socialism’s comeback among the youthon 22. Ottobre 2020 at 13:35
We have received the following report of events taking place on Chinese internet fora and social media. It shows that, despite the CCP’s totalitarian regime, the crisis of capitalism is still radicalising Chinese youths, who express their discontent online in creative ways. We believe it is valuable to publish this for our international readers, showing a process which is not readily visible through official statistics and reporting.
- France: attack in Conflans and the hypocrisy of “national unity”on 22. Ottobre 2020 at 8:46
This statement by our French comrades condemns the brutal assassination of a teacher in the Conflans-Sainte-Honorine suburb of Paris by an Islamic fundamentalist. We reject hypocritical attempts by the right wing in France to exploit this tragedy as part of a propaganda war against Muslims. Imperialism is responsible for creating the poisoned soil in which fundamentalism flourishes.
- Insurrectionary anger erupts at massacre of Nigerian youthon 21. Ottobre 2020 at 17:52
The youth of Nigeria have risen up in revolt against the brutality of the hated SARS police unit. Neither concessions nor the whip of reaction have beaten the #EndSARS movement back, but only driven it forward. This spontaneous outpouring of rage must be put on an organised political footing, aimed squarely at the rotten capitalist regime.
- Bolivia: a resounding victory for MAS – what is Arce's "redirection of the process"?on 21. Ottobre 2020 at 17:37
The MAS (Movement for Socialism) has returned to power in Bolivia following a crushing victory in the recent elections. Rather than a programme of compromise and national unity, bold socialist measures are necessary to overcome this period of tremendous crisis, and carry society forward.
- Beyond the Constitutional Referendum: for a real solution to the demands of the Chilean Red Octoberon 21. Ottobre 2020 at 17:23
The Chilean masses must use the upcoming national plebiscite on constitutional reform to deal a hard blow against the hated Piñera regime and Pinochetist conservatism, and must not retreat from the streets but press even harder to win their dignity.