Ecole Marxiste d automne – Banner
- 21. octobre | 18:30 - 20:30
- 21. octobre | 19:00
- 24. octobre | 10:00 - 18:00
- 3. novembre | 19:00 - 21:00
- 4. novembre | 18:30 - 20:30
Corona et la crise
Nouveautés sur marxist.com
- Socialism or barbarism: where is Haiti going?le 15. octobre 2020 à 14:09
The following article explains the situation in Haiti, where President Jovenel Moïse is hurtling towards naked dictatorship. With parliament dissolved in January, he is ruling by decree (with the support of Haiti’s capitalist mafioso and foreign imperialism), murdering and terrorising all opponents to his authority. The workers, youth and poor must organise on a class basis to overthrow this rotten system! Please read, share and add your organisation’s name to this solidarity statement.
- International solidarity with the Haitian revolution: down with the injustice of the Moïse regime!le 15. octobre 2020 à 11:41
We ask worker and student activists and organisations around the world to show their solidarity with the struggle in Haiti by sharing this statement, taking pictures and making statements of their own on social media using the hashtags #SolidaritéAvecLaLutteEnHaïti and #ABasLeRégimeMoïse. To add the name of your organisation to the statement please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- #EndSARS: Nigerian masses on the move – end capitalist oppression and exploitation!le 14. octobre 2020 à 13:33
For days, protests have rocked cities across Nigeria. It is organised around #EndSARS, a movement that is calling for a complete ban of the so-called “anti-robbery” wing of the Nigerian Police, the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS – no relation to the coronavirus, SARS-CoV-2). Set up in the mid-90s to combat incidences of armed robbery, which had become rampant as a result of deepening poverty under the corrupt military regimes, SARS has since then metamorphosed into a dreaded force associated with all sorts of evils.