Ecole Marxiste d automne – Banner
- 3. novembre | 19:00 - 21:00
- 4. novembre | 18:30 - 20:30
- 4. novembre | 19:00 - 22:00
- 10. novembre | 19:00 - 21:00
- 14. novembre - 15. novembre
Corona et la crise
Nouveautés sur marxist.com
- India: farmers rise up against reactionary agriculture billsle 23. octobre 2020 à 16:19
Farmers in India launched a protest movement days after the government passed three reactionary agricultural bills in the parliament on 20 September 2020. This article will explore the Farm Bills, the struggle of Indian farmers, capitalist anarchy in agriculture and the revolutionary way forward.
- School students in Greece mobilise against right-wing governmentle 23. octobre 2020 à 10:46
Not long after the beginning of the school year, a movement of school occupations was started by students in Greece. The immediate cause was the fact that the government, despite having six months to prepare for the school year, did not take any serious measure to protect students and teachers from the pandemic. Instead of hiring more teachers, in order to have smaller classrooms, and bringing on additional workers for cleaning and sanitation, the government simply forced the students into classrooms of more than 25-30. Instead of spending money on protecting the health of students, teachers and the public in general, the government is spending billions on expensive weapons, and on subsidies and tax cuts for big businesses and the banks.
- Britain: Revolution Festival 2020 starts today – join the revolution!le 23. octobre 2020 à 9:55
Our British comrades' online Revolution Festival 2020 begins today! With a packed programme of exciting talks and discussions, this year's festival promises to be the best ever. Don't miss out – get your ticket now and join the revolution!