Ecole Marxiste d automne – Banner
- 21. octobre | 18:30 - 20:30
- 21. octobre | 19:00
- 24. octobre | 10:00 - 18:00
- 3. novembre | 19:00 - 21:00
- 4. novembre | 18:30 - 20:30
Corona et la crise
Nouveautés sur marxist.com
- Lesser-evilism, Italian style – and how it destroyed the leftle 16. octobre 2020 à 13:36
Fred Weston, editor for marxist.com, explains how the Italian left wrecked itself on the rocks of 'lesser-evilism', starting in the 1970s. With early voting for the US elections underway, and huge pressure on the left to vote for Joe Biden in order to kick out Donald Trump, there are valuable lessons to be learned from the Italian experience.
- Socialism or barbarism: where is Haiti going?le 15. octobre 2020 à 14:09
The following article explains the situation in Haiti, where President Jovenel Moïse is hurtling towards naked dictatorship. With parliament dissolved in January, he is ruling by decree (with the support of Haiti’s capitalist mafioso and foreign imperialism), murdering and terrorising all opponents to his authority. The workers, youth and poor must organise on a class basis to overthrow this rotten system! Please read, share and add your organisation’s name to this solidarity statement.
- International solidarity with the Haitian revolution: down with the injustice of the Moïse regime!le 15. octobre 2020 à 11:41
We ask worker and student activists and organisations around the world to show their solidarity with the struggle in Haiti by sharing this statement, taking pictures and making statements of their own on social media using the hashtags #SolidaritéAvecLaLutteEnHaïti and #ABasLeRégimeMoïse. To add the name of your organisation to the statement please contact email@example.com.