Ecole Marxiste d automne – Banner
- 24. novembre | 19:00 - 22:00
- 8. décembre | 19:00 - 21:30
- 15. décembre | 19:00 - 21:00
Corona et la crise
Nouveautés sur marxist.com
- What does the monetary reorganisation in Cuba mean?le 23. novembre 2020 à 10:57
On 12 October, the Cuban Vice Prime Minister and Minister of Economy and Planning, Alejandro Gil Fernández appeared on the television programme Mesa Redonda [Round Table] to talk about the economic strategy “to boost the economy and overcome the global crisis caused by COVID-19." A central part of it is the "monetary reorganisation" that has generated so many rumours and uncertainty in Cuba in recent months.
- Guatemala: thousands protest against the bourgeois government’s cutsle 23. novembre 2020 à 9:55
[The approval by Congress of a budget of cuts, at 5.30 am on 17 November, has unleashed a wave of protests in the Central American country. A section of the ruling class opposes the budget as it increases the country’s indebtedness. The vice-president broke ranks with president Giammattei and asked him not to ratify the budget.
- UNISON election: left victory would transform the situationle 20. novembre 2020 à 11:16
The general secretary election for Britain’s largest trade union is down to the wire. Victory for the left would mark a watershed for the whole British labour movement. All out for Paul Holmes: the class-fighter candidate who will stand up for members and lead a militant union!